Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Books good enough to read over and over

I've been thinking about a conversation I had recently about reading books more than once. A friend of mine thought I was absolutely crazy for reading a book over. I don't think I'm crazy at all (or at least not for that reason.) So, I was discussing this with a coworker last week and she's like me - if a book is really good, we'll read it again. And we started to talk about which books we've read more than once. I'm thinking about using this idea for May's Staff Picks Newsletter at my library.

So here's my list of some books I've read at least twice:
  1. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
  2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  3. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
  4. The Day After Tomorrow by Allan Folsom
  5. Lost Horizon by James Hilton

I'm sure there's more. I just can't think of them right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home