Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Dreams

I have been having the most bizarre dreams lately. Usually, I can figure out why I had a particular dream. For instance, last week I got an email from a guy I went to high school with. It was a joke email and I really didn't think it was that funny. Now, I haven't seen or talked to this guy for about a year (he's in library school now and I ran into him at a conference in Indy last year.) So a couple of days ago I had a dream that he was sitting next to me laughing his head off and I was really annoyed and kept telling him to shut up - which he wouldn't do. I completely understand why I dreamed that. It makes sense.

But last night, I had the weirdest dream ever and I can't figure it out. In my dream, Becky and I had been traveling somewhere and we were dropped off at either Sulphur Springs or Lynn (I don't know which it was.) And we were trying to find a taxi to take us home. There were tons of people everywhere in their own cars taxiing people around. So, we finally found someone who would drive us home for $1. Then my face swelled up really huge. Not only was it swollen, but it turned into buttons on a keyboard. I had letters and numbers all over my face. I could be typing this on my face. Then, I woke up. I still felt like my face was swollen. I had to get up and look in the mirror to be sure that it wasn't. I half expected to see the human alphabet in the mirror.

I think I'm losing my mind!

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

gasp! I have really weird dreams too! In fact, I have a couple of people who regularly ask me about them if I haven't reported any weird ones lately. I think it's really cool when I remember details of dreams, especially when I can think about how it progressed, and then think "WHERE did that COME from?" I'm glad you're not walking around with the ABCs on your face.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home