Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Monday, April 11, 2005

Funnies

My friend Amanda sent me some funny emails this weekend. I thought I'd share a few. People in my office think I'm crazy because out of the blue I start laughing. Although, its kind of scary because they're getting to know my various noises pretty well. My boss can now tell the difference between my "I'm tired" sigh and my "this darn thing is not working" sigh and my "these people are morons" sigh. Maybe if I click my heels together three times and say over and over "there's no place like my own office, there's no place like my own office", it will really come true.


Anyway, here's the funnies:

Important life questions
  • Why do we press harder on the remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?
  • Why do banks charge an "insufficient funds" charge when they know there's not enough?
  • Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?
  • How do those dead bugs get into the enclosed light fixtures?

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home