Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Room Progress Continues


Room pictures Posted by Picasa

Well, the room continues to come along. The ceiling is completely up. We have quite a bit of the crown moulding put up too. I finished washing all the walls last night. I really hated that job! Now we're working on stripping the woodwork. If I thought everything that came before was bad, this is really bad. For some reason, I really detest stripping the woodwork. I'm not sure why this is. Maybe because it stinks and it's really detailed work (I'm more of a "big picture" kind of girl) and when you accidently get the stuff on you, it feels like its burning a whole in your skin. But, at least its coming along and all we have left to do are the windows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home