Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The work continues

The work on my room has continued. We now have all the boards put up so that we can nail the drywall up. I also started pulling down wallpaper tonight as you can see in the picture below. Wow, there's really old wallpaper under there! I'm hoping to at least get the ceiling up before Mom comes home on Thursday. I've taken over her bedroom and if I can't get back into mine before she gets back, I guess I'm out on the street. Not really, but I don't want to spend another night on the couch. I've been informed by tonight's chef (Becky) that my dinner is ready. Gotta go! Hopefully, another progress report tomorrow.



Room progress Posted by Picasa


Ceiling progress Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home