Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Is my life just boring?

I find it very interesting that some people blog about almost everything that happens to them. They have funny, little anecdotes about the things that happened to them to today. Or moving observations about life. And sometimes, they blog about something that no one would be interested in.

So, now I'm wondering if I just live a very boring life. Sometimes interesting things happen to me, but usually, it's just the same ole-same ole. I mean, does anybody really care that yesterday I was finally able to find a comforter that would fit in my duvet? Probably not, but that's what I did yesterday.

Maybe I'm just too busy with the small day-to-day things to see the more meaningful insight in them. Hmmm. I think I'm going to have to work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home