Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Thursday, November 17, 2005

You gotta love IM

An interesting thing just happened. I'm working late tonight and when I'm logged on to my computer at work, I'm always online for IM. One of my coworkers who is working on her MLS just IM'd me to chat about stuff she was doing for class and other library things. She's in Indy at IUPUI. While we were chatting, another coworker IM'd me. He's upstairs in his office. We were chatting about current library issues. So now, I'm having 2 conversations at the same time. If I were 15 years younger, I'm sure it would be second nature to me. And it struck me that this is what it's all about. Connecting with colleagues and friends -- whenever and wherever. Anyway, I just thought that was cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home