Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Recent happenings

I've been debating about blogging about something that happened at my library a couple of weeks ago. I'm not exactly anonymous and that's ok. Anyway, I had a Feel Good Librarian moment. I was working on the weekend and happened to go by the reference desk. The person working there asked if I could help her and the patron she was helping find some information. I won't go into all the details, but I've had that patron on my mind quite a bit since then. I keep hoping that I was some help to her in a difficult situation. I hope it worked out ok for her. I keep telling myself that I did all I could for her, but I'm still concerned.

I don't usually get that kind of interaction with library patrons since I'm in administration. It was kind of nice. Another reminder of why I love being a librarian so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home