Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Choose Life

During this past Sunday's sermons, I was reading the surrounding passages to the one used by my pastor in his message. 3 verses in different books jumped out at me with different life applications than what I had ever thought about before.

As I was just scanning the news, I came across an article about Wal-mart being required to provide the morning-after pill in it's pharmacies in Massachusetts. This requirement is already in place in Illinois. How long before it is required in every state? Abortion is so appalling and heinous to me and I don't understand why so many Christians are silent on the matter. Why do we not stand up and say enough is enough? I often wonder how as a country we got to a place where it is accepted and encouraged to kill our most precious, helpless members - our unborn.

I started to think about these things on Sunday when I read this verse in Deuteronomy 30:19b: Now choose life, so that you and your children may live.

Choose life so that your children may live!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home