Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Recent Happenings

Wow. I just realized it has been a really long time since I've posted anything. It's been a whirlwind since Christmas. The library grand opening was yesterday and now I feel as if I can actually breathe again. I'm trying not to think too hard about all the things I fell behind on while focusing on Grand Opening. I also took a much-needed 10 days off from work at the end of January and I still feel as if I'm getting caught up from that.

Brian, Becky and I went to Vegas. We had a good time.

We stayed at New York, NY. I think we each came back with as much money as we went with.

While we were there, we drove down to the Grand Canyon.
It was a pretty long drive, but it was worth it. The beauty of God's creation is breathtaking.

1 Comments:

Blogger James Strawman said...

Its amazing what the Noachian flood can produce.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home