Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Balance (more conference stuff)

Ooh, I just read another good comment that I wrote down from the conference. Although, I'm not sure who said it.

Anyway, people need to find the right balance between being connected and contemplative; between being on top of the information and unplugging. What a great thought. We all need some down-time.

One thing nice about being at Brent's house is that they hardly ever have the tv on. I often wish I could live my life that way. The tv is on constantly at my house and it sometimes drives me nuts. I usually can't help it since I share the house with other people, but sometimes I long for quiet. Maybe that's one reason why I love summer so much. I can go outside and sit on the porch swing and just read or be alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home