Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dark Days

It's not been a good day today. I didn't sleep well and I don't really feel good, so my day didn't start out right.

So far, I've only dealt with problems at work - people who don't want to pay their fines and bad mothers and stepmothers who very clearly don't like their husband's ex. And now employee problems. The desire to crawl under my desk into the dark is very great right now. I don't think anyone would find me there.

I just read a post from one of the blogs that I like to read about dark days the author is going through. It touched me because these are dark days for me too.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how I feel "messed up." I don't know what else to call it. Looking at situations in other people's lives, I realize that I'm not the only one. Life takes its toll. Whether it's through divorce or death or disappointment or some other hardship we're all left with scars.

I love the 23rd Psalm. Even though I feel as if I'm walking through the valley of the shadow of death, He is with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home