Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Jeopardy

Well, I took the Jeopardy test tonight. I tried to take it last night, but evidently the site doesn't like Firefox. So tonight, I used IE and it worked fine. Wow, that was a really hard test. It was 50 questions long and you only had 15 seconds to read each question and type your answer. There were some where I just drew a complete blank even though I thought I should've known the answer. If you did well enough on the online test, then you get called in to take the test in person. I would be beside myself if I actually get called. I have wanted to be on Jeopardy for so long. I still think that the test questions are much harder than the questions on the show. Ah well, at least now I can say I've taken the test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home