Name:
Location: New Castle, Indiana

Friday, April 14, 2006

Truth

I just got back yesterday afternoon from the ILF Annual Conference. As usual, we find time in the evenings to do some fun stuff. Angela and I went to a movie on Wednesday night. As we were waiting for the show to start, they showed the trailer for the Da Vinci Code movie. I'm sure a lot of people will see it - people who just like Tom Hanks or have heard all the hype. A lot of people probably don't know the heresy of it. I didn't when I first read the Da Vinci Code. You know how they always flash words on the screen. They did that with this one. The last screen was dark. Then you see the words "Seek the truth." I thought "yes, seek the truth!" Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home